December

I can't believe it's December already! The year is just not over yet! I love a night of when I make myself a tasteful dinner meal. I have been doing lots of spinach salads with tomato, cucumber, kalamata olives, green and red peppers, switching up of either feta or goat cheese. So divine! And as of a night like tonight with blissful music in the background and some quiet time to myself, I've fixed myself a plate of a spinach base with Chicken breast, ripen avocado, thin sliced tomato, roasted red, green, yellow and orange peppers with fresh diced garlic cloves and a small portioned bed of brown rice and seasoned with a hint of salt and pepper.. It is filling and the chicken breast, how moist because I marinated it  in chicken broth over the stove top. Perfect evening of a wonderful meal.

I know I haven't written here for a while. What's new with me? Well, I have a thought in going to a community college after so long of debating and letting it go, having the talk of college not being for me. I get asked a lot about have you been through college, with the following question of why not, what's holding you back? I always fought with those questions in my mind like why not? Or what am I doing? Who am I? And what do I want to do with my life. These are huge questions. Adult info is hard. I just never thought of persuing a degree. Getting a degree isn't for everyone. Everyone pursues different things and go about things differently. And some people get degrees and don't happen to use them. I'm not saying I'm going for a degree as of right now. Getting a degree takes time. It's a work in progress. I have to see how the first class goes and then think about the next step.  If I go to a community college in the beginning of the new year, I have the slightest idea to learn a second language. That's what I'm leaning towards and it is very useful in the work industry. I am thinking of taking Spanish so I can communicate to those I serve who are Spanish speaking. I want to become fluent in Spanish. Who knows but it may lead to greater things like working towards a AA Degree. I can use my degree possibly in the future.
I'm always going back and forth with what I want for my future but it's just not always easy to stay with one thing. It's a lot to think over and to actually pursue and put in all the hard work.Espesially research and the patience it takes and the long hours. It definitely isn't easy and it's time consuming. And money.
So I'm planning on taking a class and seeing where it'll take me. I'm excited to do this, and I think it's a good start for me. It'll be a new beginning for me in a new year. I am glad I have chosen this because I have to start thinking about my future, hopefully new things will open for me and other doors will close. I am really glad I'm putting action into my future and not just waiting for something to happen. Here's to new adventures. Here's to new openings and hopefully a better future! I have two months and I have lots to do, lots to think about, and have to put in a lot of action. I can't help but thank my sister and my mother for their ongoing, continuos, and loving support. The smiles on their faces, just made me feel like I was making a right step foreword! They are happy for me. I gotta not try but do! This is one major thing new in my life I'm working towards.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment