Writing.

I’m taking an English class online and the assignment I want to share with you is, to write in third person about a room 360 degree in your house as detailed as you can be. This is what I’ve come up with. Hope it inspires others to write too. I took a day to go to a coffee shop and write. I ate a brisket burrito and had an Americano to drink along with it, as I sat and wrote.
I think putting practice into something you’re good at can make you better, so that’s why I’m taking a step to taking a writing class online. As introverted as it sounds, the people who know me would say I’m crazy for taking an online class because I’m more extrovert. But I am getting a whole lot of love and support. Thank you to everyone. Thank you to my mom back hand writer, who encourages me to keep writing. I trust her input and she is a great writer, hence the fact she she got a degree in writing.  She helps me become a better writer because the way she makes me think really grows me and makes me become a better writer, along in her writing footsteps.  I’d say my writing is a little quirky, and there’s room to grow, and my mom says I’m doing really good. Maybe something can come of the future for me in this realm of things.  So I appreciate feedback from whoever reads this. We as writers have to exchange ideas to each other to help us walk through the writing life.
Here it goes!

Galilee’s favorite room in her house is her kitchen. Taking a three hundred sixty degree tour of the area, one can see she has decorated it so beautifully. She has the most wonderful things that fill up her space. Being in the kitchen makes her feel passionate. The kitchen is known for being Galilee’s “go to” room. Decorating her kitchen with winter whites, gives a white winter living vibe. She adds decor with farmers market floral, kitchen top bouquets and white metal pitchers filled with Daisy’s. She always has a coffee brewing from her French press, the loveliest aroma around. Rustic industrial vibe lighting hangs from the white coated ceiling. The sun shines through her kitchen windows, brightening the day. Her white metal like fridge is tact with polaroid photos of wonderful filled  memories. One can see that Galilee decorates her kitchen with care.

Galilee has a few of her favorite things to fill up her kitchen. She has a creative space for her utensils and cook wear, she holds a spot for wooden cooking spoons, metal whisks, and pots and pans. She collects wooden cutting boards. The white toaster over that is planted in the corner of the room on a shelf along with some mixing bowls, amazing white electric mixer, and some of her special cast iron pans and heavy duty pots. The wooed table that is a beautiful centerpiece of the kitchen is covered with Snow White plates and bowls, stacked on top of each other, a black metal bassinet filled with country white and grey hand towels. The wooden table has mason jars for drinking. The kitchen is always authentically scented, some days with cedar wood insents and some other times with the strongest aromas of authentic seasonings from when she cooks. Galilee loves to fill her kitchen with favorite finds, make her feel creative.

The kitchen is a place where feelings flow.  Galilee loves the beauty of her kitchen. It’s where she feels the most creative. When guests are over, this is the place to hang out and have good conversations, maybe even secrets spill.She feels content and happy, sometimes is in the mood for dancing and laughter with good people. Because her passion grows deep, her days are lovely in the kitchen. Hospitality brings her happiness. She loves having a clean kitchen because a clean kitchen is a happy kitchen. Even games are played here, one of her favorite games to play is Spoons with a big group setting. It is a card game where the loser has to eat a concoction from the winners off the spoon blind folded and guess what what was put on the spoon. The kitchen makes Galilee feel of Gratitude, she is grateful for the things she has. She feels the the comfort of the food she makes. She feels challenged to create new recipes.  Galilee enjoys her time spent in the winter white industrial modern kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment