Makeup

I went makeup shopping this afternoon. I bought Elf brand poreless face primer, chapstick total hydration with vitamin enriched tinted lip oil, Elf brand Sparkling Rose lip plumping gloss, NYX Suéde Matte Lip Liner. Instant Age Rewind Medium Moyen. I also got the Maybelline New York Master strobing liquid illuminating highlighter 200 Medium Moyen Nude Glow, but I prefer 300 Deep/Gold Foncé. I happen to get the other one by accident.   I also got Elf brand highlighting brush, and a makeup sponge for foundation. I got the Milani Setting Spray. I got Elf brand contouring blush and bronzer powder and Minerals Mineral Rush mineral powder.
I also bought Pretty Woman brand Nail Medic Strength Nail Revolution, it’s a nail and cuticle strengthener infused with Argan Oil and Algae Extract. So I’m also glamming up with that and painted my nails red tonight.
I’m not makeup savvy or knowledgeable in the makeup world. I could use some help.  Thanks to colorscience.com, I was looking up makeup tutorials and this amazing site popped up. I need a makeup for dummies book, sure enough colorscience.com saved the day. Here’s their link below:
https://www.colorescience.com/learn/how-to-apply-makeup#tip-01

Makeup is very expensive, I might get another day on my makeup list of things to get....but I have a petite face so I need to learn how to apply eyeliner, whether it’s liquid or pencil, I don’t know how to apply it well.   I don’t know the best way to apply eyeshadow either,  I don’t have eyeliner. Don’t know how to apply it properly. Forgive me.  Is it truly necessary to have a set of makeup brushes or can I just use my fingers? I already bought a highlighting brush, but how many makeup brushes do you need? I don’t know how to really shop for makeup but I guess I have the basics, and I don’t shop for myself often, don’t like to wear heavy makeup, I like the natural beauty look. I am giving make up another try. I don’t like to wear makeup to work, I  used to work in the food industry and my face felt oily and super gross. But now I work retail, and would like to give makeup another try.
Makeup list of things to get:
1. Eyeliner
2. Eyeshadow
3. Makeup brushes


Christmas is just around the bend. Who’s excited? And the New year is coming!  Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment