What’s new?

Hello!
Writing about life as I lay awake at night in a beauty of silence. What’s new with my life is I have decided to take a Spanish class! It only took a year to decide. Working retail and taking a five unit class sure keeps me busy. I’m enjoying it as of now till it gets harder. As you know the semester has begun only recently.
What’s also new is I invested in AirPods a few days ago. I own them now and hope to take good care of them and not lose them. Lol. AirPods are my new favorite. They are so useful! Go Apple, love the product! AirPods are truly convenient! They are the best.
I struggle to write because the best way to write is through personal experiences, and my life is just as boring as it seems. My life in a nutshell is working retail, school and Netflix lol!. I’ve been in retail going on one year! I am all caught up with Greys Anatomy! Looking forward to season 15. Who’s not caught up? Who’s excited for the new season?
2019 is coming around the corner. I can’t believe I’m saying this, a new year? The new year is coming around fast! Is anyone looking forward to it?
All I know is, I’m looking forward to a new week. That’s for sure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment