Write

Trying to write more. I know I don't write on here enough. It's a matter of trying to find the urge to write. I am a great writer  and I get told it all the time by many people. I have been encouraged by loved ones and other people to continue to write. what should I write about. Maybe I'll do some research and try writing about it. And try to get back into writing. I don't believe in writers block, you write when the passion comes and just by living in reality helps. Explore! Let's open our minds.  What are some other writer's advice on how to find your way to write?

How's everyone's New Year so far? Going into the New Year for me has been well. Busy with 2 jobs and a college class coming up, I'm really looking foreword to it. As of now, just taking things slow. Nothing hectic. Being busy all the time would just drive me over the edge. I'd rather have a little bit of time for myself where I'm not having to run from one job to the next back to back in one day however many times during the week. I like the feeling of business but not all the time. How do you maintain your schedules? How are you starting fresh in the New Year?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment