Beauty And The Beast!

So, it's a new year, and we are in March! Who's excited for The Beauty and The Beasst? I am. Last night I watched The Real Beauty and The Beast on Netflix. I don't even know where to begin....All I can say is watch it! It is a must see. And what perfect timing to watch it now especially when the new Beauty and The Beast is out!
  What's new with me...
I know you must be wondering.
I turned 21 last year...got to vote presidential election.
I've had a rabbit, going on almost 6 years. Oreo is her name. She is a white bunny with black ears. She is precious!
I've been working in the food industry for 2 years. Working a lot.
On my free time I like to bike, hang at coffee shops & at the library.
I like to bike & workout. I don't consistently workout, so therefore when I workout, I hurt myself. But I've never been too careful in which I ought to be. I know.
I've been writing more, and drawing more. Trying to be creative. The type of writing I do is personal writing so I never share it but sometimes I think I ought to. Then again, I like keeping it to myself for keeps sake. Just for me. But hopefully one day, there will be a day that I will write something and share it with you. I'm quite just not there yet.

But I will share with you my drawings, I don't know how recent but pretty recently I've got into the habit of taking a pen to paper and just drawing. It's those quiet times that are best. If you know what I mean. It's been fun, I've been truly enjoying it. I've been inspired by the artist Sam Larson. His artwork inspires me. Definitely look him up and checkout his art. He is seriously gifted!

My social calendar isn't too busy, other than going to Bible Studies, a music event I went to that I was invited to...and now Beauty And The Beast event that I will be going to this week. Not much.  Mainly work is my social calendar.

I like to stay up late in bed, have music in my ears or have a good Netflix binge...The Office. Great show!  Might I add....F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Well, I truly hope for the best for you in the new year. I thinks this is a wrap up to my post. I will share some of my artwork in upcoming posts. Thank you for bearing with me and reading my long post. I sure hope you enjoyed reading. I will be back soon! Any questions from my viewers? Feel free to comment below, I'd love a great chat!
Thank you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment