New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! 2016. Still feels a little weird? How about you? It's January, all over again. I am super excited for this new year. 
Starting fresh by doing the (January Whole 30). A lot of people started today, but my sister and I started the Whole 30 on January first.I am going strong, and have not cheated the cleanse at all.Even though I have almost messed up twice, once by almost eating a yogurt because I forgot there is no dairy allowed, and eating grained foods out of temptation and popcorn cravings. The first two days are absolutely horrible. I encourage you to push through it, because you'll get through it, I promise. The day after gets better and so on throughout the month. This is my second or third time doing the Whole 30 and it is incredible. I have had a great experience with this cleanse. It's good to do it every once in a while. You never want to overdo it. Too much of anything is not good for you.
Tomorrow is day five! Tomorrow is a brand new day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment